Monday, March 13, 2017

Children's Book Contract


Molly and Me

Molly helped sign my contract. Okay, she didn't sign, but she did help me write my new children's series. She inspired a story about adoption and a forever home. My new four-book series to be published by Pix-N-Pens Publishing will release quarterly in 2018. Yay! Lots of work ahead but fun too. More details will unfold in the next few months. Look for them.

I look back over the last seven years and marvel at how God led in my writing journey. First, my children's book series, Really Rare Rabbits found a publisher. Then, my first non-fiction book, a devotional for adults of all ages, Dancing Like Bees released in October 2016, and now, four more children's books.

I am never bored for sure and extremely blessed to be used by God in this writing ministry. I delight in writing for God, and I'm going to keep on writing it down––whatever God gives me.

Then the Lord replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on the tablets so that a herald may run with it" (Habakkuk 2:2 NIV).

No comments:

Post a Comment