Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Fifth of July too!


Every day in July will be happy for me and my hubby! In fact, every day here in our country has been a happy one. Even when we got food poisoning the first week of our arrival from Bolivia we were blessed because we had the best health care and recovered quickly.

While here in the States, I had the honor of being invited to attend the AWSA conference in St. Louis and had a signing at the ICRS. What an awesome blessing from the Lord to meet amazing authors and speakers at both events. They are an inspiration to all writers and speakers!

Meeting my publisher, Tracy Ruckman and fellow authors of Pix-N-Pens Publishing and Write Integrity Press gave me opportunity to get to know them personally and learn from them and have fun too. I am thankful that God has ushered me into this wonderful world of publishing in this phase of my life––the senior phase! Life just keeps getting better and better! Psalms 21:6 "Surely you have granted him unending blessings and made him glad with the joy of your presence." (NIV) His unending blessings amaze me, and the joy of His presence was evident in these two events. Thanks to all who blessed me and taught me through their ministries.

Now I am enjoying our grandchildren until the 24th of July––so it is a happy July with them until our return to Bolivia. Until then, we can enjoy them and the blessings of our beautiful country. We love seeing the flags flying all over this great country, and we're thankful for the freedom we have as Americans––and especially thankful for those who have sacrificed so we can enjoy that freedom.

God bless you, and God bless America, land that we love!

No comments:

Post a Comment